Safety guide and recommendations for KinoFF visitors
Due to coronavirus, KinoFF will not be the same this time. We are working with the Department of Health to provide visitors with a safe environment and prevent the spread of the coronavirus at the festival events.
We care about our guests and wish the festival to be the most pleasant, comfortable and safe experience possible for everyone. KinoFF will last for 3 weeks, and in order for it to reach its successful final we have created the following guides and rules:
- We strongly recommend buying tickets online. Buying tickets from home is simple, convenient and safe.
- All information about the festival is available at our website.
- Please try to avoid visiting the KinoFF Info Point during the festival except in case of urgency. Absence of queues at the box office is in our common interest. We adhere to the 2 + 2 rule.
- It is strongly recommended to wear masks at festival events and grounds. You wear your own mask. If you do not have a mask, you can get one for free from a volunteer at the festival entrance.
- If you still wish to buy a ticket at the KinoFF ticket office, be prepared that the ticket is personalized, and you will be asked for personal data. It is prohibited to change seats in the movie hall.
- Before entering the hall, selective measuring of guests’ temperature can be conducted. If you feel unwell, please stay at home and watch our films via the Internet
- There are disinfectants in the festival cinemas, we ask everyone to use them.
- We clean and disinfect all movie halls between sessions.
- After the session, we kindly ask our guests to leave the hall row by row so that there are no jams at the door.
What happens to your ticket if a show or festival is cancelled due to the COVID-19 virus?
- We hope that you will agree to exchange the ticket for the cancelled session for a ticket for the next session of the same film. If the desired film is not shown any more, we offer the opportunity to exchange the ticket for another film or watch the film via the Internet, where most of the festival's films will be shown.
- If you wish, you can donate the money paid for the ticket for the cancelled event to the KinoFF festival. Gate revenue is one of the main sources of our income, especially this year, when the coronavirus has made life difficult for the whole film industry and cultural events organizers. In case of donation, please inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- • If none of the solutions listed above suits you, we will refund money for your ticket.
Let's cooperate in order to make our festival as great and safe as before!